Counselling Therapy in Ealing and Central London.About Me:
- I am a Senior Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist with the The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapy. (BACP).
- I abide by their Ethical Framework and attend regular supervision for my clinical practice as required.
- I am a member of the BACP Register which is an accredited register (AVR) operated by the Professional Standards Authority
This means that as my counselling client, you feel confident and safe that you are receiving competent, quality counselling psychotherapy.
1) Bsc/Dip Person Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
2) Cert. Couples Counselling.
3) Cert. Group Facilitation.
4) Cert. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
5) Cert. Art Therapy.
I aim to offer the client a warm and understanding environment in which they can feel free to discuss concerns and issues about their life.
My approach follows the humanistic or integrative model in that I draw on a number of different theoretical perspectives according to what resonates or feels most helpful to the client.
The work is a collaboration to help the client develop self-awareness and to make sense of their life and experiences.
Areas of Specialism:
I am committed to a programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and attend regular training on a wide variety of topics which have included:
* Bereavement, Domestic Violence, Disordered Eating, Dealing with Cancer, Fertility Issues, Self Harm, Working with the impact of Sexual Abuse, Working Creatively.
* Personal Approach: Person Centred Humanistic.